Central Hindu School
Central Hindu School (CHS), Varanasi is one of the best and largest schools in India and is affiliated to the C.B.S.E. It is located at Kamachha (called as the heart of the holy city, Varanasi) Varanasi and offer education to the students of all the cultures. It has good resources such as well qualified faculties, laboratory, long sarga hall for prayer, two floored library, largest playground of Purvanchal and other so many facilities.
It is associated with the CBSE and fully administered by the Banaras Hindu University (BHU) and Senior High School (Pre University Course). Students of the CHS could later join the BHU for their further undergraduate courses.
CHS Admission Form 2018
CHS school admission form for 2018-19 session:
Good news is here for the students who were waiting for the admission in CHS school, Varanasi for 2018-19 session. Online application forms are available online for admission in CHS for classes Nursery, LKG, I, VI, IX and XI. Application forms will be available for whole month of the March (1st March to 31st March). Following are details about application forms for different classes and dates of availability according to schools:
Central Hindu Girls School
- Start Date of application form availability: 26 February 2018 (for BHU employees, handicapped, SC/ST) And 19 March 2018 (for general)
- Last Date to submit application form: 14 March 2018 (for BHU employees, handicapped, SC/ST) And 3 April 2018 (for general)
- Time to submit application form: 12 PM to 2 PM
Date of Lottery:
- 18 March 2018, Sunday (for handicapped, SC/ST) from 9 AM to 11 AM
- 7 April 2018 , Saturday (for general) from 9 AM to 11 AM
Date of Admission: from 9 AM to 11 AM
- Main List: 20 March 2018, Tuesday (for handicapped, SC/ST) AND 10 April 2018, Tuesday (for general)
- Waiting List: 22 march 2018, Thursday (for handicapped, SC/ST) AND 12 April 2018, Thursday (for general)
Shree Ranvir Sanskrit Vidyalaya – BHU
- Start Date of application form availability: 5 March 2018
- Last Date of application form availability: 20 March 2018
Central Hindu School, Rajiv Gandhi South Campus (राजीव गांधी दक्षिण परिसर), Barkachha
- Start Date of application form availability: 15 March 2018
- Last Date of application form availability: 31 March 2018
Central Hindu Boys and Girls School
Classes: 6, 9, 11
- Start Date of application form availability: 1st March 2018
- Last Date of application form availability: 31st March 2018
Important Dates for SET-2018 (School Entrance Test-2018)
Classes: 6, 9, 11
1. Availability of ONLINE Application Forms: 1 March 2018 (there is no any offline mode to buy or submit application forms for SET)
- Last date for online submission of Application Forms: 31 March 2018
- Date of Corrections (if any) in Online Application Forms: 2 April to 8 April 2018
2. Date of Issuing ONLINE Admit Card: 11 April 2018 onwards (till examination date)
3. Dates of Entrance Test:
- Class XI (11) Arts & Commerce: 25 April 2018 (8 am to 10 am)
- Class XI (11) Biology: 25 April 2018 (3 pm to 5 pm)
- Class XI (11) Maths: 26 April 2018 (3 pm to 5 pm)
- Class IX (9): 27 April 2018 (3 pm to 5 pm)
- Class VI (6): 28 April 2018 (3 pm to 5 pm)
4. Tentative Date of SET-2018 Result Declaration: 10 June 2018
5. Dates of Counselling/Admission for External Candidates:
- Class VI (6): 21 June 2018 (8 AM to 12 Noon)
- Class IX (9): 22 June 2018 (8 AM to 12 Noon)
- Class XI (11) Maths: 23 June 2018 (8 AM to 12 Noon)
- Class XI (11) Biology: 25 June 2018 (8 AM to 12 Noon)
- Class XI (11) Arts & Commerce: 26 June 2018 (8 AM to 12 Noon)
- Class XI (11) Paid Seats (for all category in CHBS – Central Hindu Boys School Only): 27 June 2018 (8 AM to 12 Noon)
PDF Downloads for more Details about SET-2018:
You can see more details such as eligibility requirements as per the classes, percentage of marks requirements in entrance test for admission, no. of available seats for different classes, syllabus for entrance test, reservations for different categories, method of selection, how to fill and submit online application form, entrance test fee, admit card and many more details from the given below pdf link:
BHU Official Helpline: 085745 87668 / 070541 23586 / 094151 34225
Reservation as per candidates
The following seat reservations are there for admission of the candidates as stated by the BHU EC resolution (29/30 March, 1996):
- 15% seat reservation for Schedule Caste candidates.
- 7.5% seat reservation for Schedule Tribe candidates.
- 3% seat reservation for physically challenged candidates.
- 50% seat reservation for the sons and daughters of permanent employees of BHU.
* DISCLAIMER : All the information given here are taken from BHU official website bhuonline.in and bhu.ac.in , please confirm from these official website. Our purpose is just to provide information. We does not hold any responsibilities for any mistake or error.
Publications by the Central Hindu College
Sanatana Dharma is a book on the Hindu Religion and Ethics published by The Board of Trustees of Central Hindu College in 1903.
History of the CHS School
Founder of the CHS, Varanasi was the freedom fighter, the Annie Besant (July 1898) with the Dr. Arthur Richardson. Under graduation classes were run as a loaner for BHU. The charge of the CHS was then handed over to the Hindu University Society on 27th November of 1915. By a notification issued by the Government, in October 1917, the CHS became a constituent college of the university by the government notification.
In 1917 George Arundale had joined the CHS as a history teacher and afterward he became the head of school.
Main Entry Gate
This is the upper anterior view of the main entry gate of the central Hindu Boys School, affiliated to the Banaras Hindu University. It is the copy of the main entry gate of the BHU at the Lanka.
This is the lower anterior view of the main entry gate of the central Hindu Boys School. It indicates its quality and reputation of the school with the clean and calm environment.
This is the upper anterior view of the entry gate of the CHS boys school in the Varanasi. A speaker is there in the upper small room for the messaging purposes to all.
Central Hindu Boys School
Central Hindu School in Varanasi for the Boys was founded by the Dr. Annie Besant in the year 1898 and is affiliated to the CBSE board, New Delhi for the examinations of the Secondary School. Central Hindu School for the boys is located at Kamachha, Varanasi opposite to the State Bank of India. The school provides extra facilities other than school level subjects. The extracurricular activities for the students are different wings of N.C.C., sports, inter-school competitions in debate, quiz and many more. The medium of the school is both Hindi and English. At the Central Hindu Boys School, the education is being provided for all the levels like primary, secondary and senior secondary levels.
Central Hindu Boys School, 28-29, Kamachha (opposite to the State Bank Of India), Varanasi 221010
Contact No.: 0542-2450541, 0542-2450549
Map of Central Hindu Boys School
Central Hindu Girls School
Central Hindu School in Varanasi for the girls was founded by the Maharaja Ranveer Singh in the year 1904. It is also affiliated to the CBSE board, New Delhi for the examinations of the Secondary School. The school provides education to the students, of all the levels like primary, secondary and senior secondary levels, in both mediums such as Hindi and English. Extracurricular facilities are also provided to the girls students by the school.
Central Hindu Girls School, Kamachha, Kamachha, Varanasi – 221001
Contact no.: 0542-2398710
Map of Central Hindu Girls School
Other Schools in Varanasi